While some may contest that granola with chocolate is a hiker's best friend, the Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Zip-Neck Top is arguably the most trustworthy and dependable, trail-side pal. This lightweight baselayer boasts a subtle grid pattern that floats atop the skin, which in turn wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and makes layering easy. In addition to its performance qualities, the fabric features a UPF 35 rating and Polygiene treatment that helps keep gnarly odors at bay. The generous, center zipper allows for quick and on-the-go temperature regulation, while the underarm gussets provide unobstructed mobility. Two thumbholes, one on each sleeve, keep the layer secure, and flatlock seams discourage any chafing—so you can carry on with your adventures in comfort and stride.
- Patagonia's lightest baselayer for touring, climbing, or running
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric
- Quarter-zip allows for easy body temperature regulation
- Polygiene treatment discourages build up of trail-induced stink
- Low-profile elastic thumbholes keeps layer secure
- Fair Trade sewing
- Item #PAT01IN
- Q & A
Great base layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
I bought it to use when skinning and have found myself using it through out the season anytime i was on my board.