Just As Essential As A Jacket.
Whether you're facing the first pitch of a long climb early in the morning or you're heading to the resort for a chilly bluebird day, pull on the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew Top. Crafted with Polartec Power Grid fabric, this baselayer strikes the sweet spot between weight, breathability, and wicking power. Its smooth face makes layering easy, while the brushed grid pattern on the back traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Patagonia finished this top with a Polygiene treatment to reduce odors and offset shoulder seams to minimize chafing when you're wearing a pack.
- A versatile baselayer for skiing and shoulder season climbing
- Polartec Power Grid is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Crew neck design with elastic thumbloops at cuffs
- Underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility
- Offset shoulder seams reduce chafing
- Polygiene treatment offers odor control
- Item #PAT020O