For Anything and Everything Winter.
Whether you're spending your day at the ski resort or on the ice wall, reach for the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Bottoms. The Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, while the brushed grid pattern on the back delivers superior warmth and breathability for comfort whether you're sitting on the lift after a long powder run or navigating a technical route. A gusseted crotch provides unimpeded mobility for those deep knee dips on your teles. Patagonia finished these bottoms with an antimicrobial Polygiene treatment to keep foul odors under control as you push your limits.
- Stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion cold weather activities
- Polartec Power Grid fabric for warmth, breathability, and moisture management
- Brushed elastic waistband for a comfortable, secure fit
- Gusseted design offers enhanced mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Polygiene treatment helps control odor
- Item #PAT020Q
- Q & A
No chafing with good warmth and comfort
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I hated the under layer as a kid. It was always scratchy and felt like it was pulling out my leg hairs one at a time. No more, capilene provides a super soft layer that you will forget you are wearing until your buddy complains of being cold and you remember why you’re not. Throw under jeans and you can transfer in and outdoors without a second thought. Mid weight is great unless you are going really low temps and not staying active.