Why We Like The Fjallraven Keb Fleece Hooded Jacket
Whether we need a warm mid-layer for cold days on the mountain or a stand-alone jacket for a brisk fall hike, the Fjallraven Keb Fleece Hooded Jacket has us covered. The fabric construction features a mixture of polyester, wool, and elastane for a blend of warmth and mobility, while the addition of G-1000 reinforcements on the shoulders, made with recycled and organic materials, delivers long-lasting durability.
- An insulating, moisture-wicking mid-layer for year-round adventures
- Built with a mixture of wool, polyester, and traceable wool
- G-1000 reinforcements on the shoulders increase durability
- Two zippered hand and a zippered chest pocket safely stow essentials
- Features a two-way zipper for quick and easy ventilation
- An attached hood extends coverage when added protection is needed
- Item #FJRZ0TE
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% elastane, [shoulders] G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.08oz (516g)
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help