Keb Curved Trouser
Fjallraven made the Keb Curved Trousers from hardwearing materials, and designed them for performance on the move, making the Keb an ideal pant for technical trails and long treks in the backcountry. Durable G-1000 fabric is both eco-friendly and weather resistant, made from recycled and organic materials that defend against harsh terrain. Strategically placed panels incorporate elastane for full mobility on tricky ascents, and the entire face can be treated with Greenland Wax when you need a boost of protection from rainy weather. Fjallraven equipped them with two generous snap-down cargo pockets for stashing trail maps or snacks, as well as zippered vents to help you cool off if the day warms up.
- An award-winning pant for serious trails and long-distance treks
- Hard-working fabrication defends against sharp brush and light rain
- Stretchy panels placed for added mobility on steep terrain
- Shaped knees and seat provide an athletic fit designed for movement
- Hip-to-knee zippered vents help you stay cool and comfortable
- Extra strong seams protect against rough, rocky encounters
- Equip additional gear with the suspender zone and knee pad sleeves
- Curved fit reduces pesky bulk on more technical terrain
- Item #FJR00O1
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton), [stretch panels] 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 leg
- Claimed Weight
- [EU 38] 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 16, 2019
My Go-To pants for outdoors adventures!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
I LOVE these pants! I have worn them all seasons: climbing, hiking, and snowshoeing. Just returned from 3 days/35 miles of hiking with a full pack: wore them the entire trip. Easy vent for hot days and so comfortable! I wax treat them for the winter months. Also love all the color choices and will get another pair soon, although I think they'll last my lifetime: I'm addicted! I also get so many compliments when I wear these!
September 13, 2019
Amazing camp and hike pants!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 150 lbs
These pants are amazing. The curvy fit is awesome because it is slightly higher rise in the back so when I sit down I don't feel like I am constantly having to pull them up. They are incredibly stretchy right where you need them to be and extra durable where it matters. I most recently wore these for 4 days straight on a canoe/ portaging trip in the BWCA and again a week later on a 35 mile backpacking trip in CO for 3 days. The vents on the side make them super breathable and the boot hooks kept out dust and dirt. I literally didn't take these off the whole time on either trip because I never had to worry about ruining them. Easily the most durable pant I now own. I'm excited to wax these and try them out this winter! 10/10 highly recommend.