Warm, light, and made to wander.
When you're carrying your life on your back, keeping things light is paramount; Fjallraven's Keb Loft Men's Hooded Jacket tips the scales at just over one pound, so it won't weigh you down when you're hitting the trails for a week of trekking. It also boasts G-Loft Supreme synthetic insulation, which packs down small so you have room in your pack for other essentials, and a low-profile hood flips up to keep your ears warm without getting in the way when it's hanging. Fjallraven also gave the Keb hand, chest, and internal pockets for low-profile storage when you're moving and finished the cuffs and hem with elastic binding to help keep heat in.
- Performance insulator packs small and stays warm when wet
- G-Loft Supreme insulation has a similar feel to down
- Polyester outer feels soft and fairly stretchy
- Elastic bindings around hood, hem, and cuffs give a snug fit
- Item #FJR0067
- 100% polyester
- 60g G-Loft Supreme (100% polyester)
- 1 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?