Why We Like The Fjallraven Keb Agile Winter Trouser
When winter blows in, we pull on the Fjallraven Keb Agile Winter Trouser and trek out to see how the cold and the snow have transformed our favorite trails into something new. We zip the cuffs over our boots and latch the hook onto our laces to stop snow from packing in. As we explore, the reinforced inner hem increases abrasion-resistance against our spikes, while the articulated fit and stretch keep us moving freely.
- Tough hiking pant for exploring wintry trails
- Rugged cotton blend is breathable and hardwearing
- Water-repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- Stretchy reinforcement panels for durability and mobility
- Outer-thigh zippers dump excess heat when needed
- Zippered hem gusset and lace hook for secure fit over boots
- Thigh pockets secure your phone and topo map
- Item #FJRZ0TC
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] G-1000 Stretch (50% recycled polyester, 15% polyester, 35% organic cotton), PFC-free DWR treatment, [reinforcement panels] 49% nylon, 43% polyester, 8% elastane
- Leg Opening
- zippered gusset, boot lace hook
- 2 hand, 2 zippered thigh
- mid-rise, fixed, belt loops
- zipper, button closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.75oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help