Why We Like The Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie
Patagonia's warmest jacket for mini shredders, the Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie keeps our tiny groms toasty on mid-winter resort runs. The elastic-bound hood and cuffs and partially elasticated hem seal out cold winds, while the ultralight fill traps in their heat without weighing them down.
- Cozy jacket to keep your little one warm on the hill and in town
- Recycled ripstop material provides lightweight durability
- Reclaimed 700-fill down adds eco-friendly, compressible warmth
- Fixed hood offers additional cold-weather protection
- Zippered pockets provide toasty respite for little hands
- Item #PATZA5B
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Eco (100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 700-fill 100% recycled down (reclaimed duck and goose down)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [size, 2T] 15in
- fixed, 3-panel
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help