Why We Like The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket
Made with 100% recycled materials and repurposed duck and goose down, the Down Sweater Jacket wraps our young one in sustainable and pillow-soft warmth. The hood-free, low-profile design layers comfortably under heavier jackets in colder weather, while a water-resistant shell fends off light snow and rain when worn solo.
- Nylon ripstop shell is durable and water-resistant
- 700-fill down insulation provides lightweight warmth
- A smooth taffeta lining slides easily off and on
- Zippered pockets can warm hands or stash small items
- Elastic bound hem and cuffs help block out drafts
- Item #PATZA52
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [lining, insulation] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 30D Pertex Quantum Eco (100% recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR treatment [lining] 100% recycled, bluesignÂ® APPROVED polyester taffeta, PFC-free DWR treatment, HeiQ Eco treatment
- 700-fill 100% recycled, bluesignÂ® APPROVED down
- Fill Weight
- 1.8oz (50g)
- Center Back Length
- [size 2T] 14.75in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help