Why We Like The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie
Numbing temps can't keep our little ski bum off the mountain, so we have them zip into Patagonia's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie. The elastic bound cuffs stay in place as they shrug into their shell, while the low-bulk fill keeps them cozy and mobile from first run to last.
- Toasty puffy jacket to keep your grom cozy on wintry adventures
- Recycled ripstop exterior provides lightweight abrasion resistance
- Water-repellent finish fends off drizzles, flurries, and spills
- Reclaimed down provides compressible, eco-friendly insulation
- Fixed hood offers additional protection from icy temps
- Zips into internal chest pocket for compact stashing
- Item #PATZA5A
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 700-fill 100% recycled down (reclaimed duck and goose down)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24in
- fixed, 3-panel, elastic binding
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest (packable)
- Claimed Weight
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 7, 2023
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help