Select a Size
Select a Color
Fitz Roy Down Hooded Jacket
Both incredibly packable and toasty warm, the Fitz Roy Down Jacket is destined for single-day alpine missions where speed is essential. This midweight belay hoody is powered by 800-fill down and stuffs down into its own pocket, so no matter the destination it makes a no-brainer addition to your pack.
- Lightweight warmth for high-octane pursuits in the backcountry
- Durable Pertex face treated to shed light moisture and dirt
- High-fill down delivers a high mission-worthy warmth-to-weight ratio
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood adjusts with a single-pull drawcord
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem block chills and seal in warmth
- Chest pockets easily accessible with pack or harness equipped
- Down sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked
- Item #PATZ9J7
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon), DWR finish, [lining] Pertex Quantum (10D nylon ripstop)
- 800-fill down, Advanced Global Traceable
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.1oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2020
What's the fill weight?
August 27, 2020
Hey Trevor! After doing a bit of digging, my best answer is 8 ounces of 800 fill down for this jacket. I hope this helps!