- Insulated jacket for warm lifestyle wear and winter walks
- Durable shell repels moisture and blocks wind
- Duck and goose down recycled for a warm and clear conscience
- Waterproof zippers for increased weather protection
- Hidden cord-locks in hood cinch it down for protective warmth
- Adjustable hem locks in warmth when the wind howls
- Pockets large enough for hands, gum, and pocket knife
- Zipper garage offers next-to-chin comfort when you bundle up
- Item #PAT01ZM
- Q & A
Friend Loves it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 110lbs
I bough this for a friend and it fits him perfectly. He's a slimmer guy and we bought a M. He wears it every day in the winter
Great jacket, sizing is off.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL (ended up with XXL because of sizing issue)
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 230lbs
Great jacket, windproof, weather resistant, very warm, but sizing does fit a bit smaller than the average piece of patagonia outwear. If you plan to have anything on under this jacket other than a t shirt, I recommend sizing up. Sleeves are a little short and tight and arm holes up by the should are smaller than usual. Other than the sizing being weird and having to size up from my normal XL, I love the jacket already.