Stretchy, supple, and soft.
When the days get shorter and the air becomes more crisp, throw on the Patagonia Silent Down Jacket for a day of errands, an evening with friends, or a weekend escape. This ultra-soft, stretchy, supple down jacket is the ultimate everyday and travel piece. With hypoallergenic 700-fill power recycled down (down that’s been reclaimed from cushions, bedding, and other products that can’t be resold), you’ll stay cozy through whatever your day brings. If the weather starts to turn while you are out and about, you'll stay comfortably unfazed with a stand-up collar to keep your neck warm, and when the sun comes back out, a full-length center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting the jacket off a breeze.
- Warm, stretchy everyday winter jacket
- DWR treatment keeps moisture out to help you stay dry
- Stretchy material helps you move freely during the day
- Recycled 700-fill power down adds lofty warmth
- Zipper design makes getting jacket on and off a breeze
- Stand-up collar protects neck from the elements
- Recycled materials showcase Patagonia’s eco-friendly promise
- Item #PAT02IS