Expedition Pack Down Hooded Jacket - Men's
The all-new Expedition Pack Down Hooded Jacket charges towards a winter’s day of mixed activities in a warm, lightweight, and packable design. Classically effortless in design, the Expedition Pack stands out with its blend of horizontal and vertical stitching and contrasted drawstrings. At home on the urban streets and in on the slopes, it is roomy enough under for you layer on your favorite baselayer yet not bulky as to restrict adding on a technical rain and snow shell in heavy downpours. You’ll be confident in light rain on early spring days with the reinforced, padded shoulders that resist moisture.
Fjallraven uses 700 fill goose down and feathers to add maximum warmth in a jacket that comes in under eighteen ounces. The Expedition Pack follows true to its name, allowing you to collapse the jacket into its internal pocket during bursts of warmer weather for out of the way stowing.
- Brilliantly colored, lightweight, warm hoodie for active pursuits
- Ideal layer for over or under additional inclement weather gear
- Water-resistant shoulders for more confident exploring
- Packs down into its internal pocket
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord waist
- Item #FJRZ0HM
- Responsible Collection
- 100% polyamide
- 700 CUIN (90% goose down, 10% feather)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered inside
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 1.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?