Why We Like The Fjallraven Expedition Padded Cap
We may not be a musher, but the Fjallraven Expedition Padded Cap lets us enjoy dog sledding technology to keep our head and ears warm. This winter cap features synthetic insulation and a brushed tricot lining to hold in body heat and wick away sweat, so we can stay warmer and drier as we're hiking, cross country skiing, chopping wood, or blowing off the drive way. The ear and neck sections fold up or down, so we can adjust the insulation to our activity levels and changing weather conditions—and also wear a headlamp with the Expedition Padded Cap when the short winter days give way to dark and cold evenings.
- A dog musher's cap for the rest of us
- 115g polyester holds in heat and insulates when wet
- Foldable brim allows us to wear the cap with a headlamp
- Drawcord adjustment for a snug fit
- Produced without harmful PFCs
- Item #FJRZ0OZ
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining, insulation] 100% polyester
- soft, foldable
- winter cap
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- casual, hiking, nordic skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help