Why We Like The Fjallraven Expedition Long Down Parka
Situating itself in Fjallraven’s Polar line, the Expedition Long Down Parka is among the warmest available and features a drawcord adjustable hood and spacious hand pockets to best retain body heat.
- Down parka features added coverage and insulation for frigid outings
- Hybrid goose down and feather insulation effectively traps warmth
- Body-mapped synthetic padding prevents cold spots in key areas
- Drawcord-adjustable hem and hood seal out the cold
- Three internal storage pockets secure your valuables
- Partially recycled materials limits its environmental toll
- Item #FJRZ0II
- Responsible Collection
- 100% nylon
- 700-fill (90% goose down, 10% feather)
- Fill Weight
- [down] 6.9oz, [synthetic] 200g/m²
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 41in
- 2 hand, 3 internal
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 3lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 2, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
This jacket is so warm and the material feels very soft. I love the longer length and have gotten many compliments when wearing this jacket. Roomy fit. Got a small and love that the sleeves are long. 5?8? 135 for reference. Highly recommend!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 13, 2020