Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 DUB 12-Speed Crankset
Known as the center of SRAM's X-Range gearing philosophy, the Force D2 DUB 12-Speed Crankset provides greater range with less shifting, allowing us to stay in the big ring for longer periods of time. This is done with the help of X-Range gearing technology, providing a smoother gear progression to ensure we are always in the gear necessary to conquer what's ahead.
- 12-speed crankset for on- and off-road adventures alike
- X-Range gearing technology offers more range and provides smooth gear progression
- Features a longer DUB crank spindle for road and MTB bottom bracket standards
- Carbon fiber crank arms and aluminum chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Features a wide option for bikes with up to 700 x 45c or 27.5 x 2.1in tire widths
- Item #SRMD18O
- Arm Material
- carbon fiber
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 43/30T, 48/35T
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- Compatible Components
- All SRAM Road DUB BBs, All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help