Some people consider getting up early and trying to sneak the first chair at the resort to be powder-hunting, but while they're fighting for spots in line, you're miles away pulling out the skins and hitting to the backcountry. For serious ski touring and freeride enthusiasts there's the Patagonia Powslayer Pant. New to Patagonia's ski line, the Powslayer Pant takes the trusted performance of the classic Powslayer Bibs and scales it back to a traditional pant, saving a bit of weight and bulk along the way. This light and breathable pant features a Gore-Tex Pro membrane that offers the highest in dependable and durable waterproofing, giving you trusted protection from wild alpine weather when you're far from home. It's also made with an entirely recycled nylon face, ensuring that you can have high-performing quality and an eco-friendly design all in one.
With the Powslayer Pant you won't just have stormproof protection in the backcountry, you'll have loads of features to help you thrive and enjoy it to the fullest. Boot gaiters keep the snow sealed out whether you're postholing or dropping cliffs into waist-deep goodness, and outer thigh vents give you quick access to cooling airflow when you're skinning up long inclines and slashing endless powder turns. You've got articulated patterning for unrestricted movement when you're moving up or down the hill, and watertight zippered pockets to keep important gear close at hand. And if you find yourself missing the full coverage of a bib, you'll have snap-in compatibility with any Patagonia snow jacket.
- Hunt down pow and slay it with this lightweight backcountry shell
- Gore-Tex Pro is lightweight, durably waterproof, and breathable
- Recycled nylon face offers a durable and eco-friendly construction
- Thigh ventilation lets you cool off after long backcountry ascents
- Boot gaiters keep the snow out when you ride or hike in deep snow
- Watertight pocket keep gear, snacks, and maps safe and close by
- Articulated design ensures free range of motion on the mountain
- Tough scuff guards on the cuffs boost durability for technical hikes
- Item #PAT02LM
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro, [face fabric] 40D recycled nylon, DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- [medium] 32in
- two thigh, 1 hip
- outer thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1lb 3.3oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help