Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Patagonia Men's Powslayer is the jacket you'll want when you're slashing pow turns through truly bottomless conditions. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell with fully taped seams will keep you dry during those days when you spend the majority of your time gasping for breath between prolonged visits to the white room. And since the deepest stashes are often found between the trees, the super durable 40-denier nylon ripstop face will withstand heavy wear and tear when you're hunting down untracked lines between Mt. Baker's pine boughs and Hokkaido's dense stands of ash trees.
- Ski or snowboard shell designed for deep powder days
- Eco-friendly face fabric made entirely from recycled material
- Gore-Tex Pro enhances breathability for backcountry tours
- Underarm zippers provide ajustable ventilation for the skintrack
- Adjustable powder skirt customizes coverage from snow
- Helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment or laminated visor
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable outerwear
- Item #PAT01Z1
4 based on 21 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.