Required attire for the white room.
The Patagonia Men's Powslayer is the jacket you'll want when you're slashing pow turns through truly bottomless conditions. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell with fully taped seams will keep you dry during those days when you spend the majority of your time gasping for breath between prolonged visits to the white room. And since the deepest stashes are often found between the trees, the super durable 40-denier nylon ripstop face will withstand heavy wear and tear when you're hunting down untracked lines between Mt. Baker's pine boughs and Hokkaido's dense stands of ash trees.
- This ski jacket was made for pow, kind of like you
- Thin, fully taped, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro for waterproofing
- Gore-Tex Pro enhances breathability for active backcountry tours
- Underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Adjustable powder skirt customizes coverage from snow
- Helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment and laminated visor
- Item #PAT01Z1