Why We Like The Patagonia Insulated Powder Town Pant
When the next snow storm has us yelling "One ticket to powder town, please", but the temperatures are looking almost sub-zero, we throw on the Patagonia Insulated Powder Town Pant for some waterproof warmth. These pants utilize the 2-layer H2No membrane to seal out wet weather, and 100% recycled insulation to keep us toasty while we wait in the lift line. An adjustable waist and belt loops let us dial in our fit, and when the powder is super deep, we can attach the powder skirt on our Patagonia jacket to the webbing loop on the back of our pants to help keep our layers dry.
- Insulated pant for staying warm on the slopes
- 2-layer H2No membrane is breathable and blocks out wet weather
- DWR-treated shell sheds snow quickly
- Recycled taffeta lining wicks moisture away from baselayers
- Designed to provide full freedom of movement
- RECCO reflector gives us a piece of mind in case of emergency
- Powder skirt attachment and boot gaiters make sure powder doesn't soak our layers
- Item runs large, so we recommend sizing down for best fit
- Item #PATZA3R
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance 2-layer, [face fabric] 75D 100% postconsumer recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 60g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- outer thighs, mesh-lined
- snap closure, belt loops, adjustable elastic tabs
- Cuff Closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help