Ready for a good send.
Your Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Pants aren't going to flash that route for you, but they will make your day at the crag all the more comfortable. These softshells sport a wind- and water-resistant synthetic construction, with a comfortable stretch and articulated knees that let you move freely on the wall. Outdoor Research stuck a zippered pocket on the thigh for easy access when you're wearing a harness, and the lightweight construction feels breathable on warm days but protects you enough for windy spring climbs.
- Tough softshell pants for climbing at the crag or in the alpine
- Nylon and spandex material dries quickly and stretches
- Wind- and water-resistant design protects against light weather
- Articulated knees let you move freely
- Zippered thigh pocket for easy access with a harness
- Item #ODR00PM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 38x32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195lbs
Info said there were a 32 inseam. More like a 34 or 35. Supposed to be tough soft shell pants. Pretty flimsy and lightweight. Didn't get to try them out as they were way too long.
Great Outdoors wear
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30x30
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
Used them for a couple cooler nights fishing/camping and they definitely keep you warm when you need it. Durability is yet to be determined, but I think these will hold up like the brand. Will add another pair after a couple weeks of abuse. Thanks Backcountry!
pls lft me know the size of inseam for waist36.
We are out of the 30" inseam in the size 36. We still have a 32" inseam with a 36 waist.
Reach out to our experts at the chat line, or calling into the 1-800 number. You can also feel free to reach out to me directly