Carbide Bib Pant
In collaboration with Arcade belts, Outdoor Research created the Carbide Bib Pants for some of the snowiest days of the year, and outfitted them with stylish Arcade belt webbing suspender straps. Waterproof, breathable protection comes in the form of fully sealed seams and a 3-layer Pertex Shield construction, while a multitude of pockets carries everything from your wallet and phone to trail maps and avalanche beacon. Plus, OR even gave these bibs a Swing Hatch to help you answer nature's call when you're stuck in the middle of a powder run.
- Burly ski bibs for some of the snowiest days of the year
- Waterproof, breathable protection lets you shred in dry comfort
- Fully sealed seams further prevent moisture from getting in
- Regular fit makes for easy layering
- Adjustable suspender straps feature Arcade print
- Arcade suspender buckles clip in and out easily and securely
- Dual side zips help you take these off with ease
- Swing hatch makes it easy to go to the bathroom without disrobing
- Item #ODRZ8AH
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% 40D nylon, [scuff guard] 420D oxford nylon
- fully sealed
- 1 avalanche beacon, 1 bib top stash
- Side Zips
- dual side zips
- stretch mesh internal gaiter with power strap slot
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
my first pair, they seem a little snug and the bottom collar is a little tight going over my T2s. I wonder how long the elastic is going to hold up?
November 6, 2020
Any size recommendations for someone who is 6'4"?