Why We Like The Outdoor Research Prevail Heated GORE-TEX Glove
The Outdoor Research Prevail Heated GORE-TEX Glove gives us plenty of warmth for skiing and snowboarding in cruel conditions. The GORE-TEX inserts are both waterproof and windproof to protect us from the elements, while the polyester fleece lining, synthetic insulation, and battery-powered heat technology keep our hands and fingers toasty. The included batteries connect to a wire inside the zippered pocket to power up three customizable settings for additional heat when needed.
- Battery-powered gloves for winter snowsports
- GORE-TEX insert is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- EnduraLoft is warm and even insulates when wet
- Goat leather adds durability, grip, and water resistance
- Glove clip and removable leash to prevent losing a glove
- Narrow fit—size up for average/above-average width hands
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion batteries, plugs, and charger
- Batteries last 8 hours on low, 5 hours on medium, and 2.5 hours on high
- Item #ODRZ8YR
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [face fabric] polyester, nylon, [palm] goat leather
- GORE-TEX insert
- EnduraLoft (333g synthetic), fleece lining, ALTIHeat technology
- gauntlet glove
- cinchable gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, forefinger
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- zippered battery pocket
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.