Why We Like The Daylite 20L Tote Pack
We like to add some versatility to our lives by utilizing Osprey's multi-use Daylite Tote Pack. It works great as a normal backpack on short hikes to picnic locations with the family. Or if a trip to the library or farmers market is on the schedule, we can tote it over our shoulders and easily transport our books and belongings.
- Multi-use daypack for picnics or study dates alike
- Recycled polyester provides strong and eco-friendly durability
- Can be worn as a backpack or tote for carrying your way
- Laptop or reservoir sleeve allows for safe transport or water
- Internal mesh organization pocket keeps your items tidy
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets for fast-access hydration
- Item #OSPZ19W
- Responsible Collection
- [main] recycled 300D ripstop polyester, [accent, bottom] recycled 600D ripstop polyester [finish] PFC-free DWR
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- [external] 2 panel shove-it, 2 side mesh, 1 zippered front panel, [internal] 1 zippered mesh (key clip)
- Laptop Sleeve
- 20 x 13 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2021
Daylite Tote Pack | Product Tour
Check out this Osprey Packs product tour to learn more about the Daylite Tote Pack.
February 19, 2021
Will this fit a 14” laptop?