Why We Like The Daylite 6L Sling
This sling bag offers us ultimate convenience for the days that we only need to pack the essentials. Not only is this pack comfortable to wear on either shoulder, its compact size is packed with pockets to keep our possessions organized and easy to access. If nasty weather tries to bring our day to a halt, we're confident our pack will keep our belongings safe while we scurry toward shelter.
- First-choice sling pack for short hikes and festivals
- Compact size and varied pockets securely carry the necessities
- Anatomically-shaped strap made with breathable NeoSpacer mesh
- Shoulder strap adjusts to either side for ambidextrous wear
- Convenient design twists to the front for easy access
- DWR-treated ripstop from recycled materials keeps possessions dry
- Item #OSPZ19V
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] 150D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, [bottom, accent] 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- 6L (366cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- NeoSpacer mesh
- [external] 1 stretch mesh strap, 1 zippered front, [internal] 1 zippered front, 1 back
- dual zipper
- 14.2 x 8.7 x 5.1in
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 28, 2023
Great traveling or day use day pack
- I've used it several times
I love the style and the pack is very comfortable! I worn all over a European journey.Wish the cross strap had a phone pocket like the Patagonia ones. The pack is comfy and you don't sweat while wearing because of the way it is designed and the materials. I would often keep a carabiner on it to attach a water bottle too or jacket. Dope pack A plus!
October 9, 2023
Awesome day to day bag
Low key kinda using it as a man purse and i'm totally okay with that
July 8, 2021
Light, well made, comfortable
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
I bought this to use primarily when I walk the dog, as I carry water for her and in the warmer weather wanted to avoid a full day pack, which is overkill. I looked at several slings and this came closest to meeting my needs. It is well made, has nice pockets, is very light weight. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it?s very difficult to access pockets without completely removing sling. Maybe that?s an unrealistic wish? The other issue I have with it, but may not be an issue for other people, is carrying the water in a sling vs day pack aggravates my SI joint, which has had chronic issues due to previous trauma, because the weight is not evenly distributed. So now I mainly use the sling in place of a purse.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help