Why We Like The Daylite Plus 20L Backpack
One of the most versatile packs in Osprey's collection, we like the ingeniously designed Osprey Daylite Plus Backpack because it is a roomy daypack that attaches to larger Osprey packs on longer adventures. The relatively compact, easy-carrying size lends itself to everything from spirited hikes up towering peaks to sightseeing along tropical coastlines and jungle ruins.
- Versatile daypack for outdoor excursions and travel
- Hydration-compatible design gives us plenty of water options
- Integrates with larger Osprey packs for enhanced function
- Spacer Mesh shoulder harness provides breathable support
- Main compartment with panel-loading access
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-through
- Interior slip fits reservoir or small tablet
- Front organizer pocket with key clip
- Item #OSPZ19U
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR finish [accent/bottom] 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Spacer Mesh shoulder harness, ventilated die-cut EVA foam back panel
- Waist Belt
- yes, adjustable waist belt (removable) and sternum strap
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, sleeve for Osprey Hydraulics reservoir (separate)
- top, front panel
- 1 main compartment, 2 side mesh water bottle, 1 front panel shove-it, 1 zippered organizer with key clip
- 18 x 10 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help