Sky Ridge Gore-Tex Pant
Power up the skin track or hike through the backcountry gates with confidence by slipping on the Mountain Hardwear Sky Ridge Gore-Tex Pant. These pants boast a fully waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex laminate to ensure your layers stay dry from the inside and outside.
- Low profile shells built to keep you dry and moving on hill
- Gore-Tex laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Articulated knees encourage unrestricted movement all day
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby
- Schoeller instep kick patches boost longevity
- Item #MHWZ9BW
- [membrane/laminte] Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- thigh length zip
- belt loops, hook-and-loop adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.76oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
Has anyone used these for winter snow fat biking? The placement of the thigh vents make me think maybe they would rub the saddle when open, but I haven't found information about that. Otherwise, it seems they may work well. Maybe a higher waist in the back, but that can be done well with layers from the top. Thanks.