Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Cloud Bank GORE-TEX Jacket
If there's snow on the slopes, you can find us wearing our Mountain Hardwear Cloud Bank GORE-TEX Jacket. From powdery wooded glens to wide-open groomers, we can be confident that we'll stay warm and dry thanks to the 2-layer GORE-TEX laminate and plenty of cozy insulation. A full complement of powder-ready features allows us to comfortably lap the mountain until the lift stops running.
- Versatile jacket to tackle every part of the mountain
- GORE-TEX laminate is waterproof and breathable on every lap
- Targeted insulation offers the perfect amount of warmth
- Underarm vents keep us cool and snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood offers premium protection
- Internal powder skirt blocks snow as we smear and jib
- Regular fit allows for plenty of layering beneath
- Recycled materials reduce our impact on Earth's resources
- Item #MHWZ9WS
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 2L GORE-TEX, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- [body] 80g synthetic, [sleeves, hood] 60g synthetic
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 internal zippered, 1 internal drop
- 2 underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- integrated reflector
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4.4oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help