Boundary Ridge GTX 3L Bib Pant
When you're facing high winds, intense snowfall, and frigid temperatures at the top of the chute, you better hope you're wearing the Mountain Hardwear Boundary Ridge GTX 3L Bib Pants to protect you from the elements. A durable polyester fabric is tough in rugged terrain, and the 3L Gore-Tex membrane ensures you'll stay as dry as the Sahara thanks to it's waterproof and breathable material. A stretch woven back panel and articulated knees provide superior range of motion while skinning up steep aspects or throwing spins off of spines, and reinforced kick patches are extra durable for stepping into you bindings or showshoes. A zippered chest pocket and zippered hand pockets keep your valuables secure and protect them from the weather.
- Bibs designed for heli skiing or skinning into your line
- 3L Gore-Tex is fully waterproof and breathable for harsh conditions
- Polyester fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Stretch back panel allows for improved range of motion
- Zippered chest pockets keeps electronics close to body heat
- Reinforced kick patches add durability for clicking in
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment dials in a perfect fit
- Item #MHW01E1
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Recycled 3L
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered chest, 2 mesh front
- rear adjustment tabs
- Side Zips
- thigh-length zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2020
Is there a beacon attachment loop somewhere? Preferably in the chest pocket or a thigh pocket?