Select style & size:Select options
Real time data with comfort perks.
Sleek and simplified, the Wahoo TICKR FIT Optical Heart Rate Monitor Armband tosses bulky chest straps to the wayside for a boost in comfort while you push your performance to its peak. With sweat-proof technology and real time data transfer, you'll be able to track your heart rate and calories burned while you're crushing sprints, putting in some miles on foot, or busting out strength training at the gym.
Packed with technology, the TICKR FIT uses optical monitors to track your heart rate by using light to measure blood flow, a process called photoplethysmography, or PPG for short, which yields the most accurate data for pulse sensing available in wearable devices currently. It sends data through using both Bluetooth and ANT+ signals to communicate directly with your cycling computer, smart watch, or apps on your phone for immediate access to data to improve your training. For easy synching, the monitor features LED lights to indicate power, connection, and transmission of either Bluetooth or ANT+ signals (or both), saving you from the dismay of finding no data transfer after an intense workout.
The TICKR FIT comes with two different adjustable arm bands for users with various arm sizes, ensuring you can cinch things down just right for a fit that's both comfortable and secure. It recharges with an included USB cord for up to 30 hours of battery life in each full charge. Wahoo made the TICKR Fit to run with a huge array of apps including Strava, TrainerRoad, Nike+ Running, Runkeeper, and MapMyFitness, as well as with Apple watches and Apple TV by opting to either plug in directly, or utilizing Wahoo RunFit, Beachbody on Demand, or the 7 Minute Workout app.
- Get real time data with a boost of comfort
- Communicates calorie and heart rate data instantaneously
- Both Bluetooth and ANT+ equipped for wireless connection
- Advanced performance material is sweat resistant and washable
- USB rechargeable battery offers up to 30 hours of run time
- Know when you're synched up with LED indicators
- Two adjustable bands included for comfort in all sizes
- Compatible with a huge array of third party apps and computers
- Does not serve as an ANT+ bridge
- Item #WHA000Y
- Q & A
Chest Strap or Arm?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I found this weird. I ended up returning this because I found the chest strap HR monitor to be more comfortable. It felt tight and awkward around my forearm and I didn't have confidence that it would stay in place on mountain bike rides.
HR function works fine and appears accurate.