Whether it's on the trail, carving a 'cross course, or churning over pavement, tubeless tires carry with them ghosts of wasted C02 cartridges and gallons of burned fuel in search of the perfect shop compressor to achieve a functional seal. All that effort seems like a negative way to start the tire/wheel relationship, and Topeak is stepping in to save the day with its Joe Blow Booster Floor Pump.
Looking a bit more like your childhood rocket launcher than an everyday pump, the Booster's large aluminum air chamber is able to store up to a one liter, 160 PSI air charge that'll burst quickly into your tire for the perfect tubeless bead seating. Once you've got the tire on, a quick flip from "charge" to "inflate" mode turns the Booster into a regular pump and dials in your desired PSI with a large, easy-to-read guage.
- Easy tubeless installation in the comfort of your own home
- Large aluminum chamber stores air charge to quickly seat tires
- Inflate mode performs as a standard pump
- Air release button lets you dial in the pressure
- Comfortable, dual density polymer grip and stable base
- SmartHead is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Item #TOP001M
- [barrel] anodized aluminum, [grip] dual density polymer, [base] steel
- 29.1 x 9.8 x 7.3 in
- Valve Type
- Max Pressure
- 160 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- 6lb 6.3oz (2900g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help