Select Style & Size
Power Comp Saddle
The Power Comp Saddle differs a little from some of its Power brethren, but that's not a bad thing. It still features the curved, comfortable design of Body Geometry, built around a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell—it's just been built a little more burly, that's all. The Power Comp uses hollow Cr-Mo rails, which end up adding more weight than carbon or titanium, but in the end provide a higher level of durability. And they deliver superior performance in aggressive seating positions.
Body Geometry provides personalized comfort and support that's ergonomic and lab-tested. Lightweight padding is strategically placed to alleviate pressure and assure blood flow to sensitive arteries, in men and women alike. Body Geometry saddles ensure proper support when riding in the correct position, and they come in multiple widths to support differing body types.
- A tough saddle for your everyday riding pleasure
- Proprietary Body Geometry design relieves saddle fatigue
- Durable cover is lightweight and water-resistant
- Stiff carbon shell delivers a smooth riding experience
- Level II padding built with medium density foam
- SWAT-compatible mounts are molded in to add storage options
- Item #SCQ00D3
- Cr-Mo (steel alloy)
- PU, Body Geometry
- Seat Width
- 143mm, 155mm, 168mm
- Claimed Weight
- [143mm], [155mm], [168mm]
- Recommended Use
- commuting, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
No more pain.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Over the years have been threw a few saddles as body changes and position changes and have always come down to which saddle had the least amount of pain. I tried this saddle and no pain at all took me from being able to only stand 20 to 40 mile rides to riding over 60 miles and feeling great. It may not be for everyone but it for sure was a winner for me.
July 23, 2020
What's the manufacturer's recommended width for a 127 mm sit bone measurement?