Why We Like The Patagonia Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit
As our grom-in-training learns the importance of pizza on the hill, they're staying cozy dry zipped inside Patagonia's Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit. The breathable membrane stops snow and slush from soaking through, and the synthetic fill traps in their body heat, ensuring the cold can't ruin their fun. Through wedge turns and tumbles, the hood snaps away easily for both added coverage and added safety, while the internal bootstraps keep the pant legs in place. When they grow, we simply unfold the elastic cuffs and hem to keep them covered and to get even more use out of this suit.
- Cozy snow suit for toddling skiers, snowboarders, and sledders
- 2-layer, seam-sealed construction for waterproof performance
- Recycled synthetic insulation provides wet-weather warmth
- Full-length center-front zipper for easy on-off
- Articulated knees and inseam gusset for freedom of movement
- Elastic cuffs and hems help hold in warmth and seal out snow
- Snap-away hood with internal gusset provides added coverage
- Two pockets secure their lift pass and snacks
- Item #PATZAGZ
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 150g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- regular, Grow-Fit (elasticated cuffs and hems easily fold up and down by 1.25in)
- snap-away, 3-panel, internal gusset
- 1 sleeve, 1 hook-and-loop side
- elastic leg openings, internal boot straps
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 4, 2023
Great for toddler always outside
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
This snowsuit has already been amazing for our always on the move almost 2 year old. With the first snows, he stayed warm and the cuffs kept his boots on. We sized up a little bit on him but that was perfect, will give him room to grow this winter and layer under.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help