Why We Like The Patagonia Powder Town Jacket
To keep our grom dry throughout a day on the hill, we have them zip into the Patagonia Powder Town Jacket. The 2-layer construction stops fresh flakes and spraying powder from soaking through, while the powder skirt, adjustable cuffs and hem, and ergonomic hood help seal out the elements. With extendable sleeves, this jacket grows with them to last more than one season.
- Technical jacket to keep young shredders dry on the hill
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof performance
- Internal and external wind and storm flaps enhance protection
- Stretch powder skirt stops snow from packing inside
- Removable hood offers added coverage and snaps off easily
- Microfleece inner cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Sleeves can be extended to grow with them for longevity
- Four pockets secure their on-mountain essentials
- Item #PATZAGK
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- regular, Grow-Fit (extendable sleeves)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24in
- snap-off, 3-panel, internal gusset
- 1 zippered chest, 2 hand, 1 sleeve
- yes, microfleece cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.9oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help