Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Haybale Green
Select a size:
Archeon 30L Backpack
The Archeon 30L Backpack is a technical backpack loaded with plenty of features for day-long explorations, and Osprey made it out of completely sustainable fabrics to be a little nicer to the planet we all love to explore. Recycled nylon canvas covers the entire pack for long-lasting durable as well as sustainable efforts. Two aluminum stays and a framesheet offer plenty of support when you're in it for the long haul, and padded shoulder straps work with the seamlessly padded waist band to keep you comfy from the first mile to the last. As the smallest with a top lid in the Archeon collection, this pack best-serves minimal-minded day hikers and climbers alike.
- Technical daypack designed for versatile, mountainous adventures
- Recycled nylon canvas ensures long-lasting durability
- Sturdy suspension with Airscape back panel for ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps and seamlessly padded waist for comfort
- Attachments for ice axes and trekking poles
- Rain cover is removable for sunny weather
- 30L capacity is the smallest Archeon pack with a top lid
- Item #OSPZ184
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.