sale $78.71 $104.9525% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Burly protection for high-volume rapids.
Whether practicing roll-overs and blunts in an eddie, surfing on a play-spot, or simply out for a river run with high-volume rapids in early spring, be prepared to stay dry with the NRS Drylander Shock Cord Sprayskirt. This burly spray skirt is made with a full neoprene construction to give you tough resistance against strong currents. A thick, 4mm neoprene deck holds extra-tight around the cockpit, while the tunnel is made with 2mm of neoprene to give you a more contouring, nonrestrictive fit around the torso. To give the spray skirt long-lasting durability, the edge is reinforced with Infinity Coating to protect against abrasions and wearing from your paddle. The inner deck is also reinforced with a rubberized coating to help grip the kayak coaming and prevent slipping, while the extra-strong Shock Cord fits around the cockpit super tightly and can easily be released with the large and easy-to-use grab handle in the case you need to quickly release.
- A burly spray skirt designed for whitewater adventures
- Rugged 4mm neoprene deck holds tough against high-volume rapids
- Nonrestrictive 2mm neoprene tube comfortably contours the torso
- Reinforced coating on the edges enhances durability against abrasion
- Rubberized inner deck helps grip the kayak coaming and prevents slip
- Strong shock cord with easy-to-use grab handle for your safety
- Item #NRS00AW