For your next adventure.
Lightweight and breathable with plenty of stretch, you have no reason not to wear the Men's Norrona Falketind Flex1 Short the next time you hit the trail. A gusseted design gives you the freedom you need on steep pitches, while wind and water protection in the soft shell material keeps you comfortable should a spring shower pop up. An athletic fit keeps bulk down when you're traveling far distances, and three zippered pockets ensure you never lose your compass or your pocket knife.
- Technical shorts for conquering your next trail adventure
- Single ply stretch fabric offers breathable performance
- Treated for wind- and water-resistant comfort as you hike
- Gusseted design offers mobility on steep ascents
- Zippered pockets keep your maps and snacks safe
- Adjustable waist provides a customized, secure fit
- Item #NRA009G
- Q & A
They are nice
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
I purchased this pair in the XL size. They are nice shorts and look fine. But they are mostly nylon and not very durable. Plus, one of the zipper tabs broke within a month of very modest use. When spending extra to purchase Norrona, I want the best. Unfortunately, these are just average.