Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Hooded shirt for sunny summer adventures
- Synthetic material wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Stretchy material won't inhibit your motion
- UPF 50+ defends your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Hood extends coverage to include your head and neck
- Thumbhole cuffs secure the sleeves for coverage
- Drawcord hem customizes the length
- Item #MHW01A0
- Q & A
Great in theory, but poor quality
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'7"
The shirt is comfortable, lightweight, and generally cozy,, but it falls apart so quickly! The first day I wore it, the entire shirt fell apart! The threads around the thumbholes immediately wore out and fuzzed out after just 30 minutes of hiking. Then, during the day of climbing, the shirt ripped after grazing the rock by my wrist. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for climbing, but will keep using the shirt (after patching up the sleeve) for hiking and glacier travel.