Select style & size:Select options
Smooth and responsive brake pulls.
Overhaul your tired brake cables with the smooth and responsive Jagwire Road Pro Brake Cable Kit. This kit contains everything you need to replace your cable-actuated brakes, regardless if you're running Shimano or SRAM. The cables and housing are long enough for installing on large frames with full housing or bikes running mechanical disc brakes. Polished stainless steel cables and Slick-Lube liners enable smooth, responsive shifts, and the Kevlar-reinforced housing boosts durability. Plus, it's available in a wide array of bright colors and subdued options, so you can customize the aesthetic of your favorite road bike.
- Contains everything to overhaul your road bike's brake wires
- Compatible with both Shimano and SRAM cable-actuated brakes
- Polished steel cables with Slick-Lube for improved braking
- Kevlar-reinforced housing for greater strength
- Item #JAG000P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Definitely a preferred cable and housing kit over the current industry kits that cause the cable coating to get jammed up inside of the housing! I would recommend this as a great replacement to anything on a stock bike, or as that 6 month replacement need that all bikes come across twice a year!