Why We Like The Omega Modular MegaExo Crankset
The FSA Omega Modular MegaExo Crankset is a great way to give our 11sp drivetrain systems a little upgrade. Comparatively light and incredibly stiff, we use these cranks on everything from our training bikes to our hardcore commuters. Made of strong aluminum, these cranks keep the grams at a minimum with the usability at maximum. With only a 19mm spindle, these cranks will work in virtually any frame with the correct bottom bracket.
- Shimano BB compatible cranks are competitively light
- Come in a huge variety of ring options
- Compatible with any SRAM and Shimano 11p system
- Direct Mount chainrings are stiff and never creak
- The aluminum crankset is lightweight and keeps cost down
- Item #FSAD12U
- Arm Material
- die cast aluminum
- Arm Length
- 165mm,170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 30/46t, 32/48t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 90mm, 120mm
- Compatible Components
- Shimano/SRAM 10 and 11-speed
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.7oz (871g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help