Why We Like The Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trouser
A long-time best-seller, the Vidda Pro Trouser features Fjallraven's famous G-1000 fabric and tons of functionality for hiking, backpacking, and camping. The fabric blends polyester, cotton, and Greenland wax for a durable and breathable mix that's wind and water-resistant for long days on the trail. The Vidda Pro also features heaps of pockets—from traditional hand pockets to special pockets for our multitool, phone, map, and axe—along with pre-shaped knees for comfort and reinforcements in the seat and knees for climbing over logs and rocks and bushwhacking our way to the summit. These hardwearing hiking pants have a timeless design and a successful track record of giving us years of wear in tough environments, such as Fjallraven's Swedish home.
- Durable trekking trousers for hiking and camping
- G-1000 fabric provides durable wear and weather protection
- Six practical pockets for highly functional wear
- Mid-waist is lower in front and higher in back
- Elastic and snaps to adjust length and fit of hems
- Apply Greenland Wax (sold separately) to add water resistance
- Item #FJRZ0UI
- G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- utility, hiking
- 30in, 32in
- Leg Opening
- elastic, snaps
- 2 hand, 4 snap-closure thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- hiking, backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help