Select a size:
Why We Like The Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers
Whether we're putting in tough miles on the trail or working outside, the Fjallraven Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers have the comfort and durability we need to take on the day. They're made with a durable cotton blend that withstands snags and abrasion, and feature targeted areas of stretch to keep our movement free and easy.
There's also generous ventilation openings from the hips to the knees to help keep you cool when you're out in hot weather but still need the coverage that pants provide. Double-layer knees won't wear out when you're kneeling down to build a fire, and can also be outfitted with separately-sold knee pads when you've got longer, more intensive tasks at hand.
- Durable yet lightweight pants for rugged treks and hard outdoor work
- Tough cotton blend withstands scrapes and snags in overgrown terrain
- Ventilation openings provide cooling airflow in warmer weather
- Gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric help you move freely
- Double-layer knees can be fitted with knee pads for added protection
- Knife pocket and axe loop keep you ready for rugged outdoor tasks
- Lots of pockets for storage of equipment, maps, and snacks
- Item #FJR00R1
- [fabric one] 65% polyester, 35% cotton, [fabric two] 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 leg, 1 knife
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.