Why We Like The Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trouser
When we've already put miles behind us, and there's still plenty of miles to go, you can be sure we're wearing our Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trousers. Crafted using Fjallraven's signature G-1000 fabric, these wind and water-resistant pants are exceptionally tough to ensure that we can log mile after mile. Featuring three cargo-style pockets, an axe loop, and two hand pockets, there are plenty of places to stash a map, notebook, multitool, snack, and phone, even if there won't be any service where we're headed.
- Hard-wearing trekking pants for alpine adventures
- Durable G-1000 fabric is wind and water-resistant
- Reinforced rear and pre-shaped knees amplify toughness
- Elastic cuffs and boot hooks keep out mud and rain
- Six practical pockets allow us to stash essentials close by
- Regular fit allows room to move in a sleek silhouette
- Item #FJRZ0TT
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Organic Materials
- G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Leg Opening
- adjustable elastic cuffs, boot hooks
- 2 hand, 3 thigh, 1 axe loop
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.7oz
- hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help