Argo Tempo R1 Saddle
When you're on the bike for hours at a time, the last thing you should worry about is a painful posterior. Built for endurance road cycling, the Tempo Argo brings stability and pressure-relieving comfort to long, arduous rides thanks to its short-nose design and generous sit bone support.
- Conquer endurance rides with this versatile short-nose saddle
- Short length lets you shift weight forward without discomfort
- Slightly thicker padding supports sit bones on longer rides
- Ergonomic cutout reduces pressure on soft tissues
- R1 shell offers ideal balance of stiffness vs. compliance
- WingFlex adapts to the rider's inner leg movement
- Carbon rails drop weight without sacrificing strength
- Designed with feedback from industry experts, academics, and medical experts
- Item #FIZZ02U
- carbon fiber
- R1 (carbon-reinforced nylon with Wingflex)
- synthetic leather
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 150, 160mm
- Claimed Weight
- [150mm width] 6.9oz (195g), [160mm width] 7.1oz (202g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help