Recon Stretch Ski Pant
Whether you're earning your turns or lapping lifts, the Recon Stretch Ski Pant from Black Diamond will keep you comfortable, moving, and dry. Its BD.dry waterproof membrane offers protection on stormy days while also providing breathability when you're on long tours in the backcountry. Four-way stretch fabric keeps you moving on the skin track and mobile through tree runs. An updated, low profile PIEPS Pocket stows your avy gear when you venture out of bounds and thigh pockets store your daily necessities. Offset side venting dumps heat when you're boot-packing and lapping turns in deep powder while the high mounted snow gaiter keeps out those fresh flakes for day-long comfort in the snow.
- Ski pants for the resorts or touring missions
- BD.dry membrane breathes for comfort on strenuous ascents
- Water- and windproof construction protects during storms
- 4-way stretch for mobility on the ski track and in trees
- Updated, low profile PIEPS Pocket carries avy gear
- Articulated joints and gusseted construction up mobility
- Integrated, removable belt provides secure coverage
- Offset side venting helps regulate temperature on the skin track
- Item #BLD00TM
- Q & A
High Quality but Inseam Was a Bit Long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
I was stoked to test these pants out and really wanted them to work, but the inseam was just a bit long. I am 6'1'' 210 and picked up the XL. The fit worked everywhere except the length.
Can't wait to put these to the test
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got these and will update later this season:
I wanted to get a pair of ski pants for inbounds and when I go in the back country. My body runs warm, so these will be perfect to layer under when I'm going to be sitting on the chair lifts, on those warmer days and when on the skin track, I these will be perfect with a baselayer. The two thight pockets are super deep, measuring ten inches deep from the lowest part of the zipper. The padded internal PIEPS pocket built inside the right thigh pocket will be a great alternative location for my beacon. When i'm inbound, I could definitely see putting my iphone, GoPro or Point and shoot camera in it. on top of all that, it is backed by BD's amazing warranty, I'll be skiing in these for a loooooong time.