Why We Like The Black Diamond Recon Insulated Shell
Whether it is backcountry exploring or riding laps at the resort, the Black Diamond Recon Insulated Shell is one of our go-to ski shells for winter use. Featuring a four-way stretch main fabric and loaded with ThermoLite T3 Eco-Made insulation, the Recon Insulated Shell is comfortable, warm, and breathable, so we stay performing our best all day long. A removable powder skirt and adjustable cuffs ensure the snow stays out of our jacket when we take a spill, and the helmet-compatible hood can be cinched up to protect us when the weather takes a turn for the worst. Lastly, two zippered hand pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and two internal drop pockets ensure enough space for all our belongings for a day on the mountain.
- Ski jacket with all the features to keep us comfortable on the mountain
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with us
- BD.dry waterproof membrane ensures we stay dry
- ThermoLite T3 Eco-Made insulation keeps us warm
- Removable powder skirt ensures the snow stays out of our jacket
- Item #BLDZ9NL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] BD.Dry (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 84% nylon,16% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon, [lining panels] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Thermolite (100% polyester)
- ski helmet-compatible
- 2 hand, 1 internal
- underarm zippered, DWR-treated
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help