Select style & size:Select options
Tangente Valve Extender
The engineers at Zipp wouldn't dream of leaving you stuck without a way to extend your tubes to be used with your deep dish carbon rims, and it's for this exact purpose that they created the Tangente Valve Extender. Available in sizes to fit newer generations of Zipp's 303, 404, 808, and 1080 rims, the lightweight aluminum extenders feature an integrated air seal.
- Zipp Speed Weaponry valve extenders for use with deep section wheels
- For use with threaded presta (non-removable core) tubes
- Extenders thread on to existing valves and do not replace cores
- The knurled end keeps the pump from slipping
- 3mm hex broach ensures a perfect seal when tightened
- Sold individually
- Item #ZIP004H
- 27, 33, 48, 72mm
- Valve Type
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 4, 2019
Works as advertised.
Good product. Simple but it simply works. Make sure the valve your extending has removable valve cores.
July 14, 2018
Are these the same as the ones that came with my firecrest 303 wheels? I’d like to get a few extras for my spare tubes.
March 12, 2018
What tube valve stem size do you recommend to go with the 72mm valve extender for the 808's?
November 15, 2017
Does this come as a pair?
January 24, 2018
No, you need to purchase 2 separately.