Select Style & Size:
SL Speed Carbon B2 Stem
With a natural carbon finish, Zipp's SL Speed Carbon B2 Stem brings a fresh perspective to your dropbar machine's frontend. Designed for the racing cyclist, the stem uses stiff unidirectional carbon and SRAM's Exogram technology found in their elite RED cranks, which bring the weight to a feathery 123 grams in the 100mm length. However, that does not mean that gravel or cyclocross riders won't appreciate the racing-tuned characteristics. We notice the improved riding dynamics when switching from strong alloy to strong, lightweight, carbon stems. The steering feels more planted and confident, and the frontend feels easier to control when out of the saddle, dancing on steep grades.
Zipp updates the graphics from the previous year run, while still using the traditional four-bolt faceplate to ease adjustments and maintenance.
- Stiff racing stem for feathery-light miles on your dropbar bike
- Unidirectional carbon using SRAM Exogram technology
- Secured with four-bolt face plate for ease of adjustments and maintenance
- Updated exterior with a natural carbon finish and fresh SRAM graphics
- Item #ZIPZ05L
- Unidirectional Carbon
- 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120mm
- 6 degrees
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- [100mm] 4.3oz (123g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.