Why We Like The G40 XPLR Tire
In the making of the G40 XPLR Tire, Zipp starts with a fast-rolling center-tread pattern for speed. But, we want control and grip as much as we want to pick up the pace, and so Zipp adds XC-style, aggressive cornering knobs for superb control and edges that dig in when we need it. And, of course, we're looking for durability since we're mainly riding gnarly gravel, so that's where the tire's casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection comes in to find the ideal balance between supple and stiff. This tire's 40mm width is most effective with its tread pattern while addressing our need for wider tires for tackling off-road riding. Put it all together and we've got the adventure, high-performance tire we need for gravel events and weekend warrior expeditions.
- A high-performance tire for big adventures and gravel events
- XC-style, aggressive side knobs improve control for our ride
- Fast-rolling chevron center section improves speed
- Bead-to-bead strip enhances puncture protection for ease of mind
- 30 - 65psi with a high and effective 127 TPI casing
- Tubeless-ready for running lower tire pressures as needed
- 40mm width fulfills riders evolving preferences for wide tires
- Item #ZIPZ06J
- 700c x 40
- 30 - 65
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz (480g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help