Select style & size:Select options
With the Skagit Straight Shaft FG 4-Piece Paddle, you get the expert craftsmanship of Werner paddles—without breaking the bank. Designed for a wide range of paddlers who prefer a mellow paddling style, the Skagit features a lightweight, carbon fiber straight shaft and adaptive construction for your convenience.
The carbon fiber shaft not only offers a traditional feel and a comfortable paddle, but also prevents that fatigued feeling that often plagues paddlers outfitted with ill-fitting paddles. Meanwhile, the low angle blade touts a low angle and is constructed with fiberglass reinforcements and injected molded nylon for equal parts impact and wear-resistant (sans the hefty price tag). Additionally, this blade is fashioned with an asymmetrical and dihedral shape for a smooth and stable stroke, while the Adjustable Ferrule System ensures a personalized feathering angle and fit. And, as its name suggests, the Skagit breaks down into four pieces, making it ideal as a back-up paddle or traveling companion.
- A fully adjustable paddle for a wide range of paddlers
- Lightweight carbon shaft prevents fatigue for day-long fun
- Blade is low angle, asymmetrical, wear-resistant, and dihedral
- Adjustable Ferrule system ensures a personalized angle and fit
- Since 1965, Werner has crafted hard-wearing and innovative paddles in Sultan, Washington
- Item #WER003M
- Q & A
Good quality, well made, and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Portable easy to store paddles.
Strong spline connection makes this paddle handle sturdy with no wiggle.
I selected the 230cm based on my kayak measurements and my height 6
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I appreciate the lighter swing-weight that these paddles offer. My Werner has the perfect amount of flex and feathers like butter. So good. I love my Werner